Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Short One

Here's a short update for everybody. We've been busy like crazy lately. I just started a new job (still OGC) full time yesterday. All is well with that. We sold our house at 537 Clearwood Ave to a great gal named Trudy who truly is our newest friend. We are currently living in Harbor Meadows in my mother-in-law's rental home which she is trying to sell. So, we're looking for a good home in a great location. In the meantime we're enjoying Harbor Meadows as we're right across the street from a swimming pool, park, and huge fishing pond. I've been tying bass flies and I've got several 14+" fish. Just back to work after a week off. Spent the week moving of course (HUUUUGE thanks to the community group guys and Jeff for helping us move) and a few days fishing on the Norfork and White Rivers (so make sure check out as always my fishing report on my Ozark Trout Bum link). I'll try to be more regular about blogging soon.

No comments: