Monday, February 27, 2006

New Guitarist In Our House

Hope everyone had a good weekend. We did! Can't remember what we did now. The Olympics are over now and our lives can go back to normal now that we aren't glued to the tv. I gave Carrie her first guitar lesson last night and she rocks! She can make clean changes from e minor to A2 with good tone quality....and she's got G, Cadd9, and D down with just a few strings buzzing now and then.....and she's totally got it going on with the right hand. She was able to play a real simple chord progression while I practiced soloing. She's a natural. One lesson! Dang! It took me like six months to do that. I don't know if I want her to show me up. I can see it coming.

2 comments:

Jason said...

better watch out or she is going to be eyeing your Taylor, or worse, wanting one of her own.

Patrick said...

She plays my taylor and I play my nylon string cuz the neck is too wide. I hope she does want a Taylor. I know just which one she should want.